Friday, April 23, 2010

You're children's names. Any regrets?

I have two daughters, Hayley Anne and Skye Louise. I like their names but I don't love them. A part of me wishes I had of chosen something different (something less trendy I guess) I would not change their names, they are who they are and my younges, Skye has just started saying her name (their names would have still been considered though, even as middle names). My other half chose their middle names, Anne is mine and my nanna's middle and Louise is the only middle name for Skye he liked. Personally I would have prefer two middle names for each, maybe Hayley Elisabeth Anne and Skye Alexandra May (all middle names would honour family members). Well I can't change their names now and even if I had the chance I wouldn't. Just want to know if I'm not alone. Has anyone on here (or do you know anyone) who has had second thoughts about their childs names? I don't HATE my kids names, I just wished I had of a) gone with first names that were less trendy/commen or b) given them two middle names (and kept Hayley and Skye as their first names)





Anyway, sorry to ramble on and on;





Any regrets with naming?

You're children's names. Any regrets?
Yep, sure do. My son had 3 last names, like Anderson Cooper has. He has Anderson Wyatt Cooper. I should not have done that. I should have given him a regular middle name. To top it off, it is clear that his middle name is a family last name....Newman.





I do so regret it.
Reply:well IDK maybe with skye but not hayley i used to know a girl named hayley of course its not yours but she was nice we went to pre-k togethor that was a long time ago hayley is a great name but in young in the restless david killed skye i just dont think skye is a good name


No comments:

Post a Comment