Saturday, April 24, 2010

What is the name of the children's book about a boy who is afraid of everything?

I am looking for the title of the book that my mom used to read in the early 1990s about a little boy who is afraid to go on the escalator because he thinks his shoe laces will get stuck, and he is afraid to take a bath because he thinks his hair will get sucked down the drain. If anyone knows that book title or author please let me know.

What is the name of the children's book about a boy who is afraid of everything?
Are you sure it's a book and not a Shel Silverstein poem? Since his poems tend to get a bit over the top like that.

fuchsia

1 comment:

  1. I know what your talking about i have been trying to find that one the kid is afraid of please let me know if you find this!

    ReplyDelete